Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Our girl's first Halloween was so much fun.  We got to dress her up the way we wanted AND eat her candy.  It's just like having a baby doll (that cries and poops) all over again!  I'm pretty sure Halloween will be different from now on!!

October 23- Taken at a friend's house for our Halloween card.  I'm not sure she knew I was serious when I told her I'd like to use their BEAUTIFUL fall decor as our background.  We showed up one Saturday on their doorstep and they were so accommodating!  Thanks Kristen and Jonathan!

That evening, we went to the Halloween party at Barn Creek Church of Christ where my parents attend.  Eva Brooke was not such a good sport for pictures.  These are my sweet cousins Hannah and Tyler.

My cousin Amy with Eva Brooke
October 30- Headed to the Trunk or Treat at church

Our ballerina/princess or whatever you want to call our sweet girly girl!

Sitting with precious Mary Robbins dressed as Raggedy Ann!

Eva Brooke with Emily, dressed as the sweetest little lamb :)


Mimi, Pop, Mama Lin, and Granddad all came to join in the fun

With the Crosswhites (minus Hunter).  Maybe next year, Hunter!!  And then the princess was ready to go home (notice EB's face) :)

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic of her for your Halloween card!! She was one cute princess/ballerina! :0)

    Be sure to check out our blog! www.courtneybox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful princess! Love those little lips in the crying pictures.

    ReplyDelete